Ranting away...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Bugs and prizes

Waaah!
Now I know what's wrong with my blog... There's some sort of "margin bug" and it's the reason why my blog's template is all messed up... The worst part is I'm not any closer to solving the problem. I don't know what to do. Does anybody know anything about this and can somebody please help? Thanks.
(Mutters: Blast those darn bugs...)
Anyway, thank God (and thank Char) for inviting me to APSM's annual quiz show. I just won 500 pesos, together with my partner, Abe. I'm not really that happy for myself, I'm just glad I was able to help Abe in some small way. He told me he's gonna use his share of our winnings to buy a birthday gift for one of his siblings, which was previously out of the question becsuse he's a bit financially hard up right now. That's a fair enough prize for me.
What am I gonna do with my share? Sorry, can't treat you. Since my allowance hasn't arrived yet, the money's going to my day-to-day expenses.
Anyway, gotta rush. This is one busy week.

Labels:

posted by remrick @ 4:16 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Joseph said…

    Some stuff from blogskins.com might come handy. But it kind of takes time cos I think majority of the skins doesn't fit your type. Or so I wish :p (they're so fucking loud your readers might think you're such a pathetic blogger trying to create an internet spectacle of your life. Which I know you are not.)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Ranting away... | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: remrick
Home: Surigao City, Philippines
About Me: Let me tell you what I'm not: I am not predisposed to bare my guts and soul here in the internet for the whole world to see just for the sake of it. It's just that I like writing, in the free and unstructured way that blogging provides for. I simply want to express what I think and feel. Is that too much to ask? Which leads me to my next point... I am not invulnerable, in spite of all my attempts to put on a face of cool composure, and desperately wanting I was good enough to fool myself. In short, I am not really what I seem. So, would you still take my ramblings seriously?
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Old blogs
Friends
Interesting Sites
Groups
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates