(Gasp!) Whatever happened to -bleep-'s beautiful hair? Darn, sayang... The look was completely different (frankly, almost beyond my recognition) but again, those eyes were my compass. Or then again, maybe it's just been such a long time. (For me, at least.) It has been quite a while since... Anyway, enough of that. It's over. And yes, I refuse to place a question mark enclosed in parentheses after that statement. I'm just glad to know that -bleep-'s okay and seems to be doing fine. And I'm deliberately leaving it at that. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ In spite of the unpredictable but generally hot weather, believe it or not but September has finally come upon us. And when the "Ber months" kick off, the weather's supposed to be cooling down and all, all the way 'till Christmas. But more than just the beginning of the "Ber months" and the unofficial start of the Yuletide season, September is the last month of classes for the first sem. Okay, there's still an extra week in October; but by that time classes would have wrapped up or been in the process of wrapping up their lessons and preparing for the dreadful exams period. (Sigh...) I wanna go home. I keep on saying this, but the first sem has been so stressful and I badly need a long-overdue break. I long for the days when I can sleep 'till noon on weekdays and stay up in front of the TV past midnight. I miss home, even if it means just my parents and me, and the house to myself all day. I miss the freedom to do what I want, to be unrestrained by shedules and worries, and be able to bum around. But after the oh-so-short break, it'll all be back to 'normal' again. Assuming that you can consider irregular sleeping patterns, quick meals, a harried routine hounded by schoolwork, and the whole life I lead here in UP as 'normal.' But while you can say that having a sembreak is just prolonging the agony of the inevitable, so to speak, I still think I deserve those precious few days for myself, if only for just the change of environment. I wanna go home... I wanna bawl like a babe and stomp my feet around... Hahaha... I'm goin' nuts here... I'm just so tired of... all this... Maybe I'm fooling myself into thinking I can "escape," even for just a while. Maybe... And even if I know the thoughts will linger inside my head, at least back home I'll have lots of time for myself. And sometimes, we're better off being alone with no one but ourselves. Labels: -bleep-, rantings |
I feel the same. I want to go home. I just miss the place. The sunshine. My walks there, my McDo sessions.
Nostalgic as always.
xxx