Saturday night saw me in front of the boob tube, watching the fourth? - can't remember for sure - eviction night of PBB Teen Edition. And oh brother, it was so predictable, for a moment there I felt like a fortune teller who had glimpsed the future with my crystal ball. (Reminds me of Madam Auring. Shivers.) When Bianca blurted out that Mikee was staying in the House, I wasn't the least bit surprised. (shrugs shoulders) "It's Atenean money," came my sister's snide remark. Oh yes, for once I agreed with her. Who knows how may vote cards his family could have bought just to prevent him from being evicted. And every one of his classmates probabaly has enough cellphone load to flood the networks with their votes. And why do I even bother watching Pinoy Big Brother? Well, that just goes to quantify the extent of my boredom this summer. But summer's coming to an end, Typhoon Caloy made sure of that, and soon I'll be back in Diliman again. Speaking of Bahay ni Kuya, I just remembered that I'm about to move in to a new dorm. Argh, here come the uncertainties again.
I really do hope I get even just one former floormate to be my roommate. But that seems unlikely, so I'm just hoping I get along just fine with my new roommates. I don't know if the dorm manager would allow us to choose our rooms and roommates. Heck, I don't even know how to check in on June 6. Anyone who can enlighten me on this? Basement Boys? Feel free to send me a message. But before going back to university life, there's another thorn that's been nagging at me. I just can't believe I'm going to be of legal age soon. Man, I'm getting old. It's surreal. Sheesh.
And all the added responsibilities. It even seems awkward to call myself an "adult." The word twists my mouth and curdles my tongue. Blah. And because of that momentous event - hey, you only turn 18 once - I have got to get myself a new phone. I'm saving up for it. My current cellphone' s getting old, it even has memory loss. Literally.
It's a pain in the behind during mornings - okay, make that near lunch time - when I wake up and sudden;y find out all the entries in my addressbook have disappeared. (Good thing I saved some in my sim.) And not to metion the entries in my organizer - some of which were supposed to last 5 years - that had vanished too. And oh, did I mention my phone's annoying habit of hanging up on me? Darn. Makes you wanna throw it out the window.
Along with all the worries about new dorm life, adulthood and turning 18, and the hassles of UP registration... And add Rom to that list, and that pair of eyes which I still can't seem to forget... Oh, put a sock in it Rem... Clean up your closet and throw it all out the window.
Everything. Labels: rantings |
just who on Earth is Rom Rem? haha.