Ranting away...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006
leavetakings

(C'mon, rem... give it up. You were never good at this stuff; give it a rest... But, if you insist... hooo-kay. Take a deep breath...)

I can't believe things are finally coming to an end. Who would have thought it would all turn out this way?
I'm leaving this weekend... I feel so weird...
I have always loved writing; words are all I have in this confusing existence that I lead. And yet, suddenly the words won't come...
How or why? I don't know...
It's such a shock to find myself in a situation where words fail to give even just a crude approximation of the things I wanna say...
So now, allow me to just rant on and vent out these feelings I can't seem to properly express.
Oh, do you know that gloomy ol' Ground Acroplois has one of the best views of the sunset in Kalai? I find it so ironic that the fading light of day could be so warm and beautiful in such a deep, dark place like the Basement.
I guess that it's these little surprises, and just about everything else of my stay that have just been so overwhelming... To quote Jam and Al: 'Di talaga kazya ang mga nagaganap...
And please forgive me if I may no longer have the nerve to greet you if and when we meet again, guys... Just know that deep inside, I have kept each and every one of you and all that we've shared together. Things will never be the same, but the memories will always be there to remind us of who we were and who we are right now.
Blah, I hate this. It's like highschool all over again. I never expected that I would be so involved and feel so attached like this, just like when I was in highschool.
Jam was right. I wish we just had one BIG misunderstanding before the end of our term, so that we'd all be indifferent and parting wouldn't such a pain in the buh-hind.
So now, it's goodbye for all of us...
We can't really say "see you later" because we can't really tell what might happen and what lies ahead for each of us... And to wish that each would "fare well" simply ain't enough...
But "goodbye" sums it all up nicely... Originally, it meant "God be with you." So even if I can't be with you guys anymore, at least He is with you and can take better care of you than I could ever wish to do. So it's goodbye for all of us...
"God be with you."

March 29, 2006

Labels: ,

posted by remrick @ 3:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Ranting away... | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: remrick
Home: Surigao City, Philippines
About Me: Let me tell you what I'm not: I am not predisposed to bare my guts and soul here in the internet for the whole world to see just for the sake of it. It's just that I like writing, in the free and unstructured way that blogging provides for. I simply want to express what I think and feel. Is that too much to ask? Which leads me to my next point... I am not invulnerable, in spite of all my attempts to put on a face of cool composure, and desperately wanting I was good enough to fool myself. In short, I am not really what I seem. So, would you still take my ramblings seriously?
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Old blogs
Friends
Interesting Sites
Groups
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates