Ranting away...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006
I am a murderer

ever had that feeling when you wanna scream your heart out, but just couldn't do it? when you feel like you're gonna burst, but you know you've gotta keep it all in?
awful, isn't it? i'm feeling it right now. i'm 'awful' personified.
argh, here i am again... blaming myself and regretting lost opportunities...
i just delivered the worst speech of my life this morning in my comm3 class... grrr... i wanna drown myself in the lagoon everytime i remember...
to tell the truth, i didn't get such a bad grade overall, but the delivery part was terrible... a measly 1.75.
pitiful.
imagine that. i forgot a few of the points of my speech and i was nervous all throughout because of that... i know i could have done way better, but no, i had to be complacent. the time i devoted to my speech just wasn't enough.
actually, i slept at 4:00 this morning. i was memorizing the points in my speech plan and rehearsing my speech. okay, maybe i got distracted with some issues and got a bit too involved in editing our film a few times, but hey, at least i stayed up mainly for the purpose of preparing for my speech.
i feel so bad. i mourn the loss of a better grade in comm3... i grieve the passing of the helpless persuasive speech i had mercilessly murdered with my delivery...
but anyway, all i can say right now is a big... WHATEVER.
no use crying over the mangled remains of my comm3 speech... past is past; i won't dwell in its mistakes and regrets...
sorry if i sound so cavalier; maybe i'm just making sorry excuses or i'm just so relieved it's all over...
comm3, i'm through with you. now, it's time to move on to the rest of my subjects.
pray for the eternal repose of my 1.0-rated speech plan, whose promising life was brutally cut short just this morning...
murder weapon: gruesome speech delivery...
grieve. mourn. light a candle and offer flowers, for heaven's sake.
but move on.

8:36 am, March 16, 2006

Labels:

posted by remrick @ 3:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Ranting away... | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: remrick
Home: Surigao City, Philippines
About Me: Let me tell you what I'm not: I am not predisposed to bare my guts and soul here in the internet for the whole world to see just for the sake of it. It's just that I like writing, in the free and unstructured way that blogging provides for. I simply want to express what I think and feel. Is that too much to ask? Which leads me to my next point... I am not invulnerable, in spite of all my attempts to put on a face of cool composure, and desperately wanting I was good enough to fool myself. In short, I am not really what I seem. So, would you still take my ramblings seriously?
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Old blogs
Friends
Interesting Sites
Groups
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates