Ranting away...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006
KalaYaKalaYakal...

Blah, dorm stuff...
It's slop, but we lap it up all the same.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not comparing dorm life to swine fare here. Heck, though we may grumble and complain all we want, the fact is, most of us love dorm life so much we're willing to do almost anything for darn dorm life's sake.
And of course, there's the dreaded recommendation period - the day of reckoning for us dormers. It's the time when you go paranoid over the tiniest violations you may have committed, its effects on your evaluation and over-all grade, and whether you'll be going to the dorm with the spanking clean showers and toilets, or the one with the brown stalactites hanging from the ceiling (yes, Kuya Aict said "stalactites"), or the one with no doors for the toilet and shower stalls.
And the recommendees are...(drumroll, please...)
... the fortunate souls whom the RAs have chosen to bestow upon with another chance at dorm life... Of course, I can't enumerate all of them... I'm just so gald I'm one of them, whew! But at the same time... Uh, I dunno... I guess I feel a bit sad for those who didn't get the much sought-after recommendation... But then, even in my case, even if I am recommended (to Yakal), I'm still not assured of a slot. Of the 35 recommendees, only 25 will be accepted into the dorm... So the probably of me getting into the dorm of my dreams is just about 5/7.
And there's also this one teensy-weensy problem... The official list hasn't been posted yet and I've been dying to see it... I wanna know... I need to find out... who's getting recommended, and who's going where, and which dorm??? Let's just say I have my own personal motives (blink.blink.)...
I really need to know for my peace of mind's sake. Geesh, you just don't know...
You just don't know...

March 23, 2006

Labels:

posted by remrick @ 3:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Ranting away... | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: remrick
Home: Surigao City, Philippines
About Me: Let me tell you what I'm not: I am not predisposed to bare my guts and soul here in the internet for the whole world to see just for the sake of it. It's just that I like writing, in the free and unstructured way that blogging provides for. I simply want to express what I think and feel. Is that too much to ask? Which leads me to my next point... I am not invulnerable, in spite of all my attempts to put on a face of cool composure, and desperately wanting I was good enough to fool myself. In short, I am not really what I seem. So, would you still take my ramblings seriously?
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Old blogs
Friends
Interesting Sites
Groups
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates