 |
| Tuesday, July 11, 2006 |
|
next time
|
How long has it been since I last published a post here? I don't know the exact figures, but heck, it sure has been quite a looong time. And I'm afraid I won't be publishing any more posts here in the immediate future. As it is, I've got this huge back log of unpublished posts (I can't seem to keep up) and I'm thinking of publishing them in bulk if and when I ever free up enough time in my schedule. Which probably means I'll be able to do it by the sembreak. And suffice it to say, that it defeats the whole purpose of blogging. Sheesh. Or then again, I could have moved to another blog site by then. All I know for sure is, I am suspending my blogging operations here indefinitely. I'd really love to write more, but I just can't afford to be 'complacent' in my acads right now. Haha, is it for real? I hope this time I finally meet my goals. So it's buhbye for now. This blog is (temporarily, I hope) going off-air.Labels: rantings |
posted by remrick @ 12:29 PM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
wHAT?! YOU CANT GO OFF AIR! btw, yah, i do have a socio elective: socio 114, phil. social system. really cool subject and proj, mr. sapitula, i could like shut my mouth and listen to him the whole day coz hes so good. really. im joining UPDS. bwhahaha, hope iget in. tata.
KEEP ON POSTING, DONT STOP
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
Ranting away... | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
|
| |

|
| |
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: remrick
Home: Surigao City, Philippines
About Me: Let me tell you what I'm not:
I am not predisposed to bare my guts and soul here in the internet for the whole world to see just for the sake of it. It's just that I like writing, in the free and unstructured way that blogging provides for. I simply want to express what I think and feel. Is that too much to ask? Which leads me to my next point...
I am not invulnerable, in spite of all my attempts to put on a face of cool composure, and desperately wanting I was good enough to fool myself.
In short, I am not really what I seem.
So, would you still take my ramblings seriously?
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Old blogs |
|
| Friends |
|
| Interesting Sites |
|
| Groups |
|
| Affiliates |
|


|
|
|
wHAT?! YOU CANT GO OFF AIR! btw, yah, i do have a socio elective: socio 114, phil. social system. really cool subject and proj, mr. sapitula, i could like shut my mouth and listen to him the whole day coz hes so good. really. im joining UPDS. bwhahaha, hope iget in. tata.
KEEP ON POSTING, DONT STOP