 |
| Saturday, April 28, 2007 |
|
Incoherence and Obscurity
|
7:05 pm April 27, 2007
*Splat!* And my left foot lands in a puddle, somewhere in the darkness outside the Shopping Center. Ugh.
I'm surprised to see the signs apparently left behind by a recent but brief downpour. After a very hot day, it had rained - probably sometime during my confinement in cyberspace, cooped up in an internet cafe and hooked in front of a flat-screen monitor.
The moment I stepped outside, I could feel the awful humidity in the air. I make a face at the icky feeling. It reminds me of Baguio during the rainy months - sans the fog (replaced by smog) and the pine trees (replaced by acacias), and probably 10 degrees hotter.
I make my way back to the dorm, absorbed in my own thoughts. They race inside my head: I hope I don't run into -bleep!-... I gotta go get some food... I have to fetch my laundry later... What will I do for the rest of the night? When will I start preparing for my reports? Will I ever get done? Are the latest AI episodes out on the local network already?
I momentarily push those musings aside, far back into farthest possible corner of my mind. One thing at a time. I'll get to each of those later. Or will I? Yeah, sure. I wish.
*Sigh* Just another day. Like rain the middle of summer. And red skies at night. Muddled thoughts and a gamut of tangled emotions. It just doesn't make sense. I can't make any sense.
I have to get home. And be alone with myself again. I need to wake myself up. We need to talk.Labels: rantings |
posted by remrick @ 1:03 AM  |
|
|
|
Ranting away... | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
|
| |

|
| |
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: remrick
Home: Surigao City, Philippines
About Me: Let me tell you what I'm not:
I am not predisposed to bare my guts and soul here in the internet for the whole world to see just for the sake of it. It's just that I like writing, in the free and unstructured way that blogging provides for. I simply want to express what I think and feel. Is that too much to ask? Which leads me to my next point...
I am not invulnerable, in spite of all my attempts to put on a face of cool composure, and desperately wanting I was good enough to fool myself.
In short, I am not really what I seem.
So, would you still take my ramblings seriously?
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Old blogs |
|
| Friends |
|
| Interesting Sites |
|
| Groups |
|
| Affiliates |
|


|
|
|