 |
| Friday, March 30, 2007 |
|
I can't think of a title
|
Something's wrong with me. And I don't know what. Just some random things, though:
My allergic rhinitis and my headaches are starting to become a bit bothersome. I hope it doesn't get to the point when they start killing me again...
Mere Christianity is brilliant. Beautiful book. Wonderful insight. C.S. Lewis is amazing...
And oh, on the subject of Christianity, I am just so thankful. Kuya Paul gave me a study Bible before I went home. My very own study Bible. Wow. I really didn't know what to say. I've always planned and wanted to have one. Thank you so much kuya...
I feel like I'm drowning. I don't know what's wrong. It's barely been a day since I arrived home, and yet, here I am. I feel so... out of sync... My thoughts have no coherence whatsoever, and... I can't even describe what I'm feeling right now. Mood swings? Actually, I think it's more of me being unable to define the mood I'm in. More of not having a mood at all... more of an emptiness(?)... like there's nothing there... if that were possible.
And the hard part is that it's hard to spend some quiet time alone here at home. And there's no church here. No Christian ate's and kuya's. It's like I'm all alone. And God knows it's so hard to keep your testimony, when you don't have a church, a fellowship, or any other Christian, to be there for you. I guess that's why God didn't call us to live the Christian life alone. *sighs*
Will I survive Holy Week? More importantly, will I be able to keep Holy Week truly holy? But, regardless of what I may be feeling, I still hope things will turn out fine... And I know that I have no reason not to.Labels: the walk |
posted by remrick @ 5:25 PM  |
|
|
|
Ranting away... | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
|
| |

|
| |
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: remrick
Home: Surigao City, Philippines
About Me: Let me tell you what I'm not:
I am not predisposed to bare my guts and soul here in the internet for the whole world to see just for the sake of it. It's just that I like writing, in the free and unstructured way that blogging provides for. I simply want to express what I think and feel. Is that too much to ask? Which leads me to my next point...
I am not invulnerable, in spite of all my attempts to put on a face of cool composure, and desperately wanting I was good enough to fool myself.
In short, I am not really what I seem.
So, would you still take my ramblings seriously?
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Old blogs |
|
| Friends |
|
| Interesting Sites |
|
| Groups |
|
| Affiliates |
|


|
|
|