Ranting away...

Monday, December 08, 2008
new eyes

It sure is weird.
To gaze upon a blurred world... where all images have lost their sharpness and details are hard to make out... *Sighs*
My eyes are going bad. My vision is failing me.

How ironic that it should come at a time like this - just when my eyes had finally been opened again, so too does my eyesight waver.
It saddens and scares me a bit. As a kid, my vision had always been sharp. I was quick to spot things and details that my parents, and most people around me, failed to notice. Intuition would tell me something was wrong with big picture and I'd find the details that some people just missed. Now, I'm starting to wonder if it's really going all the way downhill from here or if I could still recover what I've lost.

What caused the deterioration? Could it be those endless nights when I poured out my tears to the Lord just recently? Or simply too much reading in less-than-ideal-conditions and time spent in front of the computer?

Whatever. I guess, if worse comes to worst, I'd just have to live with it. Maybe get myself a pair of glasses. Or rather, get Mom to get me a pair of glasses. But that would entail a visit to good ol' Doc Vic first, and then maybe to an ophthalmologist/optometrist/whatever...
By the way, I wonder how Marlo's doing? Is he graduating from the Ateneo honors program this year, too? But, I'm ranting too much already so this'll be all for now...

Labels:

posted by remrick @ 5:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Ranting away... | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: remrick
Home: Surigao City, Philippines
About Me: Let me tell you what I'm not: I am not predisposed to bare my guts and soul here in the internet for the whole world to see just for the sake of it. It's just that I like writing, in the free and unstructured way that blogging provides for. I simply want to express what I think and feel. Is that too much to ask? Which leads me to my next point... I am not invulnerable, in spite of all my attempts to put on a face of cool composure, and desperately wanting I was good enough to fool myself. In short, I am not really what I seem. So, would you still take my ramblings seriously?
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Old blogs
Friends
Interesting Sites
Groups
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates