Ranting away...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008
the symptoms of an illness

Exam results are out.
Mediocre. All of them. Except for that first exam in physics... but man, the second exam was confusing. And I'm not expecting any 1.0s in accounting or philo for that matter. Man, I need to get back into my game. This is my last opportunity to perform. Three years of effort - I'm so close - and I'm just gonna lose it? No, pride isn't and an I'm-gonna-prove-myself attitude isn't the answer. I need to get on my knees.

Some of the consequences of my negligence may already be irreversible, but I can at least try to mitigate them. I might not be able to get 1.0s anymore, but I can still try to get as close as possible.
I need to fix this. Among other things. God-willing.

Labels:

posted by remrick @ 11:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Ranting away... | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: remrick
Home: Surigao City, Philippines
About Me: Let me tell you what I'm not: I am not predisposed to bare my guts and soul here in the internet for the whole world to see just for the sake of it. It's just that I like writing, in the free and unstructured way that blogging provides for. I simply want to express what I think and feel. Is that too much to ask? Which leads me to my next point... I am not invulnerable, in spite of all my attempts to put on a face of cool composure, and desperately wanting I was good enough to fool myself. In short, I am not really what I seem. So, would you still take my ramblings seriously?
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Old blogs
Friends
Interesting Sites
Groups
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates