Haven't got anything to write of late.. Or rather, I haven't felt like writing much since the summer.. The things I could write about, I believe, should rather be left unsaid.. It's just too darn complicated.. Talk about dilemmas! I've been encountering them, along with trial after trial, failure after failure, and so many more sandwiched in between since last year.. It's a wonder how I'm still standing.. barely, but by God's grace.
So many things have happened.. And I've got to fix a quite a few things, too.. No quick fixes, no easy answers, hard roads to take, and it's really gonna hurt.. And they are all too real. *Sighs*
I wonder what will come out of all this.. Or when and where will it all end? I don't know.. At least grant me a respite.. Somebody gimme a break.. Meanwhile, it's a struggle moment by moment.. I knew it was gonna be hard, but I had no idea it was gonna be this hard.. And there's so much more to come..
Bahala na. Sige lang.Labels: rantings, the walk |