Ranting away...

Thursday, May 15, 2008
I can dream.. raayt?

I don't usually do this sort of stuff.. I never bother with wish lists, but what the heck..
It's my birthday after all; at least let me dream.. If they come true, then I'll be thankful;
if not, then I haven't got anything to lose.. So here I go..

I wanna..:
- Learn a new language
I know quite a few, but I haven't really mastered most of them.. Still, it's exciting to learn a new language though..
- Get a cute, cuddly cat
Gimme Garfield, or at least something close.. please?
- Go to a secluded beach resort with friends
I actually have a place in mind.. It's a far-off atoll called Pig-ot in my home-province.. Beautiful place..

The simple things:
- A bible bag
or case, or holder, or whatever you call it...
- An artwork
It doesn't have to be a masterpiece by some renowned artist; I'm not asking for the expensive stuff,
I just want something personally crafted.. preferrably about me, hehe..
- Christian books
- Fantasy fic books
- Anything chocolate
Yum!
- A cake
Sorry, blame the sweet tooth..
- A turtle!
The real thing or stuff toys, any will do.. Basta...

Materialist me:
- A casual belt
- A bag
A sling bag would be nice..
- A jacket
- A Motorola L7i

Dream on:
- A laptop
Uh, can I say that I need it for my thesis..? *innocent look*
- A digi-SLR camera
Oh my.. (!)
- A castle-like estate in the English countryside
Way far-off, I know..

Intangibles:
- Healing
And I'm not talking of the physical kind..
- A breakthrough in my spiritual growth
- Maturity in my faith

Labels:

posted by remrick @ 5:01 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger merilion said…

    sige na, sige na, sasagutin ko na ang ilan. lalo na yung mabibili ko sa bookstore namin. :p

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger merilion said…

    i'm glad you'll be here for your bday. we could finally celebrate it with you. :D

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger remrick said…

    Haha! Like I told you last year, I don't really expect presents on my birthday kuya.. But I'd really appreciate it if they come.. hehe.. :p
    Hmm.. Seems like this year's gonna be a record year for gifts for me.. I'be already received 2..
    =)
    Hala, baka di po ako mag-sunset service sa 25 kuya.. baka mag-morning service nalang po ako kasi darating po nanay ko.. :o

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger merilion said…

    okay lang. basta makita kita sa bday mo. :) sige, punta ako sa morning service. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Ranting away... | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
About Me


Name: remrick
Home: Surigao City, Philippines
About Me: Let me tell you what I'm not: I am not predisposed to bare my guts and soul here in the internet for the whole world to see just for the sake of it. It's just that I like writing, in the free and unstructured way that blogging provides for. I simply want to express what I think and feel. Is that too much to ask? Which leads me to my next point... I am not invulnerable, in spite of all my attempts to put on a face of cool composure, and desperately wanting I was good enough to fool myself. In short, I am not really what I seem. So, would you still take my ramblings seriously?
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Old blogs
Friends
Interesting Sites
Groups
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates