 |
| Saturday, July 26, 2008 |
|
movies
|
Got this from Kule, in the colum "Survival of the Fittest":
(open letter to *) by Dianne Kaye Precioso
"...I don't remember movies too much, but I remember you were at the ones we watched together. I won't be able to watch their sequels for a while. Not when I still expect to reach out and hold your hands at the scary parts, or to hear you crack up at the jokes..."
I don't remember movies much, either. But yes, the best thing about movies is having someone else's hand filling your own and a loved one's laughter filling your ears. Those things can warm the heart in any cold movie theater anytime.Labels: rantings |
posted by remrick @ 8:20 AM  |
|
|
|
Ranting away... | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
|
| |

|
| |
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: remrick
Home: Surigao City, Philippines
About Me: Let me tell you what I'm not:
I am not predisposed to bare my guts and soul here in the internet for the whole world to see just for the sake of it. It's just that I like writing, in the free and unstructured way that blogging provides for. I simply want to express what I think and feel. Is that too much to ask? Which leads me to my next point...
I am not invulnerable, in spite of all my attempts to put on a face of cool composure, and desperately wanting I was good enough to fool myself.
In short, I am not really what I seem.
So, would you still take my ramblings seriously?
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Old blogs |
|
| Friends |
|
| Interesting Sites |
|
| Groups |
|
| Affiliates |
|


|
|
|