 |
| Monday, May 14, 2007 |
|
'morning
|
It's been a long time since I woke up early in the morning. I mean, waking up really early, and not just the usual way I drag myself out of bed everyday for my 7 am class. I am so not a morning person.
Didn't sleep very well. Dreams. Bad dreams. Not necessarily nightmares though; no, but definitely unpleasant. Okay, maybe some weren't so unpleasant... they were pleasant, but in a not-so-good way. Now my train of thought and choice of words are getting confusing. Anyway, I'll leave it at that.
Give me a break. I woke up at around 5:30 am, feeling the chill all around me and yet finding myself soaked in sweat at the same time. It's one of those strange summer days again - the weather's been weird lately - when the seasons can't seem to decide on the shift from summer to the wet, rainy season. And my body also can't seem to decide on whether to feel hot, cold, or both.
The first thing I did after getting up was go out to the small balcony at the end of the corridor, just a few steps outside my room.
Typical morning scene greets me: a ball of light burning softly just behind the trees in the east, a blue sky broken by white puffs of fluff, and... brown birds battling each other senseless with their furious squabbling and shrill chattering(?!). I'm serious here, and I'm not making it up. And no, it wasn't just another one of my 'bad dreams'.
And all the while I thought the adage was true... whatever happened to the early birds that went after the worm? Apparently, they were after each other.
Well, maybe it wasn't such a typical morning scene after all. In much the same way that it hasn't been a very typical start of my day either. Oh well, we always find something wrong with our stories. You know, like the early bird and the worm...Labels: rantings |
posted by remrick @ 4:58 PM  |
|
|
|
Ranting away... | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
|
| |

|
| |
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: remrick
Home: Surigao City, Philippines
About Me: Let me tell you what I'm not:
I am not predisposed to bare my guts and soul here in the internet for the whole world to see just for the sake of it. It's just that I like writing, in the free and unstructured way that blogging provides for. I simply want to express what I think and feel. Is that too much to ask? Which leads me to my next point...
I am not invulnerable, in spite of all my attempts to put on a face of cool composure, and desperately wanting I was good enough to fool myself.
In short, I am not really what I seem.
So, would you still take my ramblings seriously?
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Old blogs |
|
| Friends |
|
| Interesting Sites |
|
| Groups |
|
| Affiliates |
|


|
|
|