 |
| Saturday, March 08, 2008 |
|
break from the endless monotony
|
I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel just yet... I'm still unable to the reason behind, and to comprehend the how and why, of my present predicament...
I have become so accustomed to slinking in the shadows, so at home in the darkness of my current existence, that I find it hard to imagine what it'll be like to emerge into the eternal sunshine again...
but I can feel change just around the corner. And hopefully, it won't merely be superficial.
A new chapter is about to begin. Please, God speed it's coming...Labels: rantings |
posted by remrick @ 2:31 AM  |
|
|
|
Ranting away... | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
|
| |

|
| |
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: remrick
Home: Surigao City, Philippines
About Me: Let me tell you what I'm not:
I am not predisposed to bare my guts and soul here in the internet for the whole world to see just for the sake of it. It's just that I like writing, in the free and unstructured way that blogging provides for. I simply want to express what I think and feel. Is that too much to ask? Which leads me to my next point...
I am not invulnerable, in spite of all my attempts to put on a face of cool composure, and desperately wanting I was good enough to fool myself.
In short, I am not really what I seem.
So, would you still take my ramblings seriously?
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| Old blogs |
|
| Friends |
|
| Interesting Sites |
|
| Groups |
|
| Affiliates |
|


|
|
|